Australia’s population is growing older, a by product of that is Aged Care is going through a boom period. A phenomenon of Aged Care is that people can spend long times sitting, which can cause pressure sores, rashes through sweating, lower back pain and lack of circulation.
For older people it is simply critical that these issues are dealt with in a timely fashion. We believe they deserve such consideration, care and comfort.
Comfort Systems are specifically designed to resolve all of these types of issues.
At the heart of the system is a series of interconnected air cells that act like water to actively relieve pressure points and improve circulation.
Cushion can be fully customised to suit the person’s weight and pressure points, through an air valve. The cushions are flexible and lightweight and allow you to easily change them from seat to seat.
- Redistributes weight away from pressure points to promote improved blood flow, relieve pain and discomfort.
- Absorbs shock and vibration, reducing jarring and fatigue.
- Provides a medium between you and the seat allowing you to adopt a comfortable posture rather than conforming to the shape of the seat.
LTV cushions come with a pump, convenient carry handle
and complimentary repair kit.
- Fabric Seat Cushion (48cm x 43cm)
Lightweight and easy to fold offering you the flexibility you need in the
modern day working environment, featuring soft fabric cover.
- Ultraleather Seat Cushion (46cm x 41cm)
A lightweight cushion upholstered in luxurious Ultraleather
ultimate in comfort and feel.
To learn more about how AIRHAWK
Comfort Seating Systems can help you
Call Now on 1300 783 128 or Email Us.